- Get a realistic perspective of energy consumption and a weighed energy consumption on different category of users in the system.
- Define areas of potentially energy efficiency
- Collection and analysis of historical data regarding energy consumption.
- Qualitative and quantitative measurements.
- Generating an initial energy summary
- Identifying solutions to reduce energy consumption, with immediate results.
- Final solutions for energy optimization
- Financial analysis of suggested solution
- Creating a Plan of Action
- Delivered results analysis
- Establishing an energy strategy to optimize energy and utilities costs
- Recover cost of investment using the savings resulting from implementing solutions for reducing energy consumption
- Increased safety in use of equipment, tools, and installations
- Monitor and control technological and energy processes